Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CoD: WaW who getting it?

Go down 
+2
Mad_Macka
scottishrebal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scottishrebal
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
scottishrebal

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-11

CoD: WaW who getting it? Empty
PostSubject: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:57 pm

I was really impressed by COD4 and the more i played it the more i loved it. The thing about World at War is im not sure ill like the whole WWII theme. Ive never liked WWII games but this seems different and it includes the seems sort of COD4 engine and its coming with the perks and things. A good handful of new features but i wouldn't say anything out of this world.

Basicly i want to know whos getting it? Games like this are really not as fun without you guys. Theres no doubt that with it being Call of Duty the WWII theme won't bother me. If you guys are getting it then ill just pre-order it but if not then ill wait awhile see what reviewers and things say.
Back to top Go down
scottishrebal
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
scottishrebal

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:07 pm

Just found out that it will have CO-OP multiplayer and the game has been designed with more squad play in mind and it will use the same game engine of COD4. There will also be more perks. Release video shows alot of vehicle combat with soldiers blowing them, up with bazookas but vehicles are not mentioned on the feature list.
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:51 am

its one of the games iv mentioned to my parents as a "if you want to get me a game then get me tht" for me crimbo list. other than tht i cant say id run out and buy it tbh. wait till it drops in price and then i mite actively go out and get it like but ye lol.

king
Back to top Go down
http://z9.invisionfree.com/OmegaAllegiance/index.php?act=idx
buzzsaw
Private
Private
buzzsaw

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:35 am

Nah not getting this game as didn't like COD4 that much. I am going to get Fallout however. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm

yeah i might get COD wwe or whatever the acronym is

and fallout looks pretty good although its maybe a little on the strange side Very Happy Twisted Evil

i might get scared affraid
Back to top Go down
DanCrossy
Major
Major
DanCrossy

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:08 pm

i cued for 3 hours to get this recently and it was pretty good actually (i also dont like WWII games normally).
Yes there is Co Op
And also now a reason to do the perks (you get an extra custom slot with every perk you do.

Good Game all in all
Back to top Go down
http://omegaallegiance.creaforum.net
scottishrebal
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
scottishrebal

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:21 am

so is it our next get to together game for the usual battles and clan matches or is it just another pass by??

If its not our next game then what is???
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:52 am

like i said i wont be rushin out to get cod waw but i mite get it eventually. as for our next game well.....erm....id have to say.............HOME lmao.

king Very Happy

ps. i recently got into playin guildwars properly. id say it would be a gd game for us to start playin. u can get the complete collection of campaigns and expansions for £25 on amazon/ebay/etc, and guild wars 2 is in development. gw2 is soundin very fuckin gd to be perfectly fuckin honest lol. so far there is jack, cor, dan and myself on gw. myself and cor have just one of the campaigns, its called factions. i plan to get the complete set soon. jack has already got the complete set and dan is said he mite be gettin it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DanCrossy
Major
Major
DanCrossy

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:15 pm

yeah i orded mine from ebay.

Also COD WaW turns out there was just a few server issues i managed to get online and not being a fan of WW2 games i have to say its fucking sweet, i didnt expect it to be that good, even for a next version of COD its pretty awsome.
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:40 pm

DanCrossy wrote:
yeah i orded mine from ebay.

Also COD WaW turns out there was just a few server issues i managed to get online and not being a fan of WW2 games i have to say its fucking sweet, i didnt expect it to be that good, even for a next version of COD its pretty awsome.

Is there a server lobby like socom or is it all random? and are the coms open or push to talk ?
Back to top Go down
scottishrebal
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
scottishrebal

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:53 pm

yeah its random.
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:54 pm

bugger No that sucks
Back to top Go down
scottishrebal
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
scottishrebal

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:26 am

yeah but overall its not bad atall. Yes you can't pick the map you want but you can pick the game mode and create party's to keep all your friends together.
Back to top Go down
DanCrossy
Major
Major
DanCrossy

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:41 am

Me and Moxie done a video to help people decide if they want the game or not, i didnt inclued Zombie Mode (which is awsome) or Co op mode.

Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:22 pm

ill hopefully be gettin it sometime next week. selling gta4 and motorstorm to a friend for £20. got £27 store credit with gamestation so that will have me covered.

king Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:58 pm

yeah i'll get it mainly because its set in the pacific and i think the story will be goodish, other than that i didn't find cod4 multiplayer too great but i will see when i get it

thanks for the video dan Wink

Mad_Macka wrote:
selling gta4

affraid not poor GTA4 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DanCrossy
Major
Major
DanCrossy

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:18 pm

frenzy mate its alot like cod 4.
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:33 pm

ye sorry to say i am sellin it like but i never play it anymore. if i wanna shoot people ill go on cod 4 and if i wanna race around like a mofo then ill go on burnout. used to use gta4 as a social thing but now that the release date for home is gettin close again ill end up using it when it comes out so i no longer have a gd reason to keep gta4. mite aswell use it to help me get cod 5.

king Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:18 pm

ah yes home, they say its where the heart is What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:15 pm

indeed. it really is gettin close to its release date. i mean sony have sent me a newsletter that has info about games etc but at the bottom it also says home is comin out later in the year. from my understandin it should be out next weekend or the weekend after that (fri 5th dec or fri 12th dec). says the customisation is detailed enough that u can change the size of your feet and the length of your nose. also says tht they are constantly making new clothes, which they already have a vast collection of. same with ur apartment, alot of furniture available and their aint any constraints on where you can and cant put stuff, just drop it where u want.

king Very Happy Laughing bounce cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
scottishrebal
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
scottishrebal

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:46 pm

I wonder if they will incorporate a upload picture thing like in little big planet where we could then stick the photo on chairs and sofas. Omega badge sofa lol. omega floor.
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:42 pm

Yeah home should be good, i just cannot understand why it has taken so much longer than they said it would pale

Quote :
I wonder if they will incorporate a upload picture thing like in little big planet where we could then stick the photo on chairs and sofas. Omega badge sofa lol. omega floor.

i would think that they would allow for that farao
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:59 am

problems while developin it. bound to be tht or they werent able to give its development the resources needed to meet the deadline (eg ppl, systems etc.), overall they didnt judge how long it would take to make it very well. doesnt really matter tho causes it here now basically.

king Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:35 am

Neutral yeah i guess its easily done pale
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:56 am

gettin my copy of CoD WaW tomorrow if all goes according to plan. if not ill probably happy slap a chav or a crack head then mention somethin about their mum being a milf... rofl.

king Laughing Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD: WaW who getting it?   CoD: WaW who getting it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD: WaW who getting it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc :: General Discution-
Jump to: