Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EasyCap .....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-08-10

EasyCap ..... Empty
PostSubject: EasyCap .....   EasyCap ..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:36 pm

You may have noticed i've resurrected a couple topics while i was searching for the easycap topic pale I'm sure that we had one pale

Anyway i now have easycap and after a good couple of hours i have it working Wink just need to learn how to use the shit properly now ...... i reckon the name is misleading because, its not so easy
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

EasyCap ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyCap .....   EasyCap ..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Frenzy wrote:
You may have noticed i've resurrected a couple topics while i was searching for the easycap topic pale I'm sure that we had one pale

Anyway i now have easycap and after a good couple of hours i have it working Wink just need to learn how to use the shit properly now ...... i reckon the name is misleading because, its not so easy

Yo! its not that hard you stupid Australian Frakwit.

hows everyone going anyway... ?
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-08-03

EasyCap ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyCap .....   EasyCap ..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:02 pm

not bad mate. what u playin now a days? personally im just playin guild wars, cant be arsed with the dodgy ps3 servers and aint got an xbox yet lol.

king Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://z9.invisionfree.com/OmegaAllegiance/index.php?act=idx
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

EasyCap ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyCap .....   EasyCap ..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:32 am

Yeah i'm good... I haven't been playing a lot of games recently, but i play the new Socom the most for sure, I also play Fallout 3, GTAIV and a little bit of COD waw (zombie mode mainly, as rest is way too laggy)

Confrontation has really come a long way in the past few months. Wink I usually play on the Aussie server with Marto and the other Australians on there, there used to be about 40 max on the server, but now its been 120 the last few days ... lots of new people to mame
Twisted Evil
I have also been doing a few missions with the royal marine guys on ARMA that hardcor introduced me to.
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-08-03

EasyCap ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyCap .....   EasyCap ..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:58 am

kl, its gd to know ur still gaming.

king
Back to top Go down
http://z9.invisionfree.com/OmegaAllegiance/index.php?act=idx
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

EasyCap ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyCap .....   EasyCap ..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:00 pm

lol yeah i still enjoy it (most of the time) so why not Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EasyCap ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyCap .....   EasyCap ..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EasyCap .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc :: Video Archive-
Jump to: