Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Mercs 2 players

Go down 
+3
Mad_Macka
Ferrit
scottishrebal
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scottishrebal
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
scottishrebal

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-11

For Mercs 2 players Empty
PostSubject: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:30 am

This is concerning the co-op problems. Its very hard to connect to anyone atm playing mercs 2 as EA has fucked something up bad. There is nothing from EA yet concerning the problem but we can't connect due to EA's servers. Im hoping to recivesome information tomorrow but its a big hope. You can connect to some people at times but there is a big issue with the servers. I post tomorrow what i get from EA if anything.

One person however set his option to invitation only and he managed to get a friend in so for the meantime set your option to invitation only and try inviting each other and see if it works.
Back to top Go down
Ferrit
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Ferrit

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:45 am

no it doesnt..

me and dan tried

he just got lucky
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:27 am

rofl, £40 worth of pain in the arse. sounds like online mode for alot of ps3 games that we already play, gta4 and cod4 to mention a few. always takes atleast two attempts to connect people, and thts if ur lucky lol. im sorry to say it but if HOME and socom confrontation are shit then im gettin me a 360 lol. their the only two reasons im hangin around cos their the only two games/things of their kind and their for ps3.

king Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://z9.invisionfree.com/OmegaAllegiance/index.php?act=idx
Ferrit
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Ferrit

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:27 am

i hear what your saying mate,

had a look at the screenshots for socom earlier. (looks mint ) Smile

only thing the ps3 beats 360 on is the fact you dont gotta pay every month.

i have visions of me dussting the cobwebs off my 360 to be honest..
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:26 am

EA suck

and yeah if socom is shit then i will have to consider selling my ps3 and giving up gaming all together pale (doubt i will sell it though)

whens killzone coming out? i liked the 1st one and also the old red factions so hopefully the new one will be good
Back to top Go down
buzzsaw
Private
Private
buzzsaw

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:59 am

Yeah I only got the PS3 for Socom. If it has a shit server like GTA4 and COD4 I will trade it in for a Wii affraid
Back to top Go down
DanCrossy
Major
Major
DanCrossy

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:07 pm

Mercs 2 is a fucking insult im trading it in for Arma today, if Socom sucks ill probably go back to 360 aswell.

Im already pissed at it over the beta America get it as a demo and we get 6k places for beta testing....wtf its socom 3 all over again, its gonna be split servers America and EU :S we all know that means in a years time there gonna have new maps and were gonna be stuck on the same ones again. Also out of our 6k places some stupid forum gave almost 2k of them to americans who already have the game and now there selling the redeem code on EBay.

I have just sent 3 rather shitty emails about it. Fuck Sony they dont give a shit about anyone unless there americans. I NEVER had this problem with microsoft. You pay thus are a valued person.

PS,your l forgeting MAG (the other reason im staying)
Back to top Go down
http://omegaallegiance.creaforum.net
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:07 pm

fuck the Wii mate get a 360. get down ur local game and see if they would let you trade your ps3 and your games in for a 360 and a few games.

whats MAG?

tht tom clancy's HAWX is another that id stay for but its not just for ps3 is it.

king
Back to top Go down
DanCrossy
Major
Major
DanCrossy

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:21 pm

Fucking OMG macka what drugs have you been on...

Back to top Go down
buzzsaw
Private
Private
buzzsaw

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:01 pm

Razz Nah wouldn't sell my PS3, I like Blu-ray etc. I could get a Xbox aswell as they are dirt cheap here atm, but my wife wants a Wii.

Drugs? Macka you need to share. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:58 pm

That game looks awesome I love you gonna get me that

so its made by zipper Suspect is this the next real socom? affraid
Back to top Go down
scottishrebal
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
scottishrebal

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:54 pm

DanCrossy wrote:
Mercs 2 is a fucking insult im trading it in for Arma today, if Socom sucks ill probably go back to 360 aswell.

I don't see anything wrong with mercs 2.

**Spoiler**

It gets better when the Chinese and Americas get involved but there is not exactly alot of missions to do with the Americans still not done china yet.

All im saying is mercs 2 i love the game but co-op has definitely let me down but then again thats EA's end of the deal to keep these servers right which its not so they should fix it. Once it's fixed i can see me helping people all over Europe then just doing missions that i loved again. Or even just pissing around woth the fractions blowing there stuff up.

Socom however i have my doubts. This time around they real have boasted about it being online only and full clan support so they have really set themselves targets. Socom fans really want something special now so any one of these features are missed or servers are laggy etc i could see atleast 50% of people returning it and about 30-40% of that 50% moving to 360.
Back to top Go down
Ferrit
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Ferrit

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:05 pm

scottishrebal wrote:
DanCrossy wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with mercs 2.

**Spoiler**

It gets better when the Chinese and Americas get involved but there is not exactly alot of missions to do with the Americans still not done china yet.

All im saying is mercs 2 i love the game but co-op has definitely let me down but then again thats EA's end of the deal to keep these servers right which its not so they should fix it. Once it's fixed i can see me helping people all over Europe then just doing missions that i loved again. Or even just pissing around woth the fractions blowing there stuff up.

Socom however i have my doubts. This time around they real have boasted about it being online only and full clan support so they have really set themselves targets. Socom fans really want something special now so any one of these features are missed or servers are laggy etc i could see atleast 50% of people returning it and about 30-40% of that 50% moving to 360.

he's not saying it's a bad game !! numpty

he's saying EA have fucked there servers again it fucking pathetic..

*note to self*
dont buy any more ea games..

BF2 had server issues
BF bad company lags like a mother fucker and jitters like fuck. (online)
mercs 2 server issues again.

see the patern scott?

EA SUCKS

on a side note i like the look of mags,
Back to top Go down
scottishrebal
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
scottishrebal

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:23 pm

So the 360 EA SERVERS are going to be better are they?
Back to top Go down
DanCrossy
Major
Major
DanCrossy

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 pm

No scott EA servers suck and will probably never get better.

I agree though i can see alot of people goingover to 360 once socom comes out if i sucks.
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:41 pm

ye ok MAG looks fuckin amazin.

king Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HARDCORs
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
HARDCORs

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:58 pm

macka if your gona get rid of your ps3 sell it n buy better computer parts
as computer games rule both 360 and ps3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hardcors
Ferrit
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Ferrit

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:34 am

HARDCORs wrote:
macka if your gona get rid of your ps3 sell it n buy better computer parts
as computer games rule both 360 and ps3

no they dont !!!

your looking at paying £1500 + for a pc to get anywhere near to ps3/ 360 gfx and performance
Back to top Go down
HARDCORs
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
HARDCORs

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:53 am

but realy build your computer for 300 pound alot cheaper and im talking upgrading like buying a grahpics cards processer if ya want
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:34 am

ferrit is rite cor, it would take alot of cash to get a comp runnin at the same specs as a console. the only reason consoles are cheaper is cause they screw you over with shit games lol. plus i hate keyboard/mouse, makes flyin a plane/chopper or driving a tank shit. computer freaks can take the wasd keys and stick them up their arses lol.

king Laughing lol!

ps. whats with the lol emoticons hair? some fuckin dragon ball z shit goin on there lmao.

pss. no offense to anyone with hair like that or a big assed hair style generally, lol.
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Private
Private
Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:57 am

lol that hair is pretty shit What a Face afro
Back to top Go down
HARDCORs
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
HARDCORs

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:38 pm

yes mybe but if you know the places instead of fuking pc world which will cost you arm n a leg and enyway pc games genraly are 100x better then consols becouse consols are limted to a controler of movment so if you think a 360 is better or ps3 then the real mother of all games consols is PCs 200 player online havnt seen 360 or ps3 come out with tht yet on gta sandrease also people mod games on the pc making it evan better withdiffrent content all in all pc shits all over ps3 n xbox n pisses on the wii
Back to top Go down
Ferrit
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Ferrit

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:42 am

you think 200 + plus people on the same server in the same game is a good thing?

mug
Back to top Go down
Mad_Macka
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
Mad_Macka

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:43 am

cor please try and understand tht even if it were possible to get tht amount of ppl on/in one server, and they all had comps that were custom built and cost atleast a couple of grand (not from normal retailers), there will still be a shit load of lag. it would not be kl. my comp cost £500 (didnt got to a normal retailer like pc world etc). iv got a decent router (same place i got my pc) and a decent connection with BT (admitedly not the best at times but still) and yet a server with 20-30 people kills my comp as you have seen. the same problem will arise if you increased the number of players and increased the quality of their hardware. ps3 and 360 are built to a certain specification that playin with other players is possible in servers designed for tht hardware. u kno what its like playin in a server with ppl who have shit computers and connections. they lag like fuck and sponge alot. thts why consoles are better, you kno that the other players have the same hardware as you and the only problem is if they have a camel connection lol. i agree tht games with mods are great but wtf is the point in them when i cant keep a decent connection. pacman pisses all over the wii lmao.

king
Back to top Go down
HARDCORs
Private (Red Troop)
Private (Red Troop)
HARDCORs

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 pm

erm actuly geting 200 people on server has bein done on gta sandreas mod game match mode was cops n robbers. macka ever bein to a computer fair?
and actuly it dosnt lagg with 200 people on a server ingenral pcs are better to play on i find enyway you getmore freedom during games its ust in genra better game play and enyway YOU GET WHAT YA PAY FOR INIT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Mercs 2 players   For Mercs 2 players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Mercs 2 players
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc :: General Discution-
Jump to: